Mount Royal Community Association
For those of you interested in building and enjoying a sense of community. Below ere are just a few of the benefits MRCA membership has to offer:
- Community representation on pressing issues
- Updates on community interests, successes, programs, and special events.
- Discounted hall rental for renewing members
- Membership in the Mount Royal Community Association is open to all residents living in or needed access to our facilities.
- Free community listings of garage sales, activities, meet-ups and lost and found on the MRCA website
- Discounted rates to advertise your business in your community through the MRCA website
We offer three types of membership:
- Family Membership– families living within the community as defined by the City of Calgary
- Associate Members– Living outside the community but wanting to use the community facilities.
- Senior Members – A special membership for Seniors
Both the Family and Senior memberships include access to tennis.
Becoming a member is easy, just fill out the brief online form and you’re on your way to enjoying all of the benefits of a MRCA membership!
Mount Royal houses some of Calgary’s oldest residences some of which are designated as historical homes.
Did you know that you can find a complete history of Mount Royal and our leading founding families right here?
It is 216 pages, so you may wish to simply read it on-line. To view, print or save, please click the following link: Mount Royal History Document
Mount Royal Station is a beautiful bungalow situated at 2317 10th Street SW.
We enjoy two tennis courts, a basketball area, a playground, and in the winter, we offer an ice surface for skating and shinny. The next time you have an event to host, consider renting the community station house. We offer a fully equipped kitchen, hardwood flooring, leather furniture and a gas fireplace. The space is ideal for a small meeting or a large family reunion gathering. Here is what the inside of our Club House looks like. It is available for rent to Association members.